These delicious roasted Brussels sprouts will make believers out of even the most anti-sprouts folk!
- 1.5 lbs Brussels sprouts
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Trim the ends off the Brussels sprouts and remove any bad leaves. Slice each in half lengthwise.
- Place trimmed Brussels sprouts, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal tightly, and shake to coat.
- Pour sprouts onto a baking sheet covered in tin foil, and place on center oven rack.
- Roast for 30 to 45 minutes, turning half way through.
- The Brussels sprouts should be crispy and dark brown, almost black, when done. Serve immediately.
Ready to go in the oven along with some roasted potatoes.
Adapted from: Allrecipes