These roasted potatoes are so amazing! They come out crispy on the outside and soft in the middle. Try them!
- Potatoes, cut into slices
- Olive oil
- Spices – I used salt, pepper, rosemary, and thyme
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Cut potatoes into slices (chunks work too – they are softer in the middle).
- Mix in a bowl with the olive oil and spices.
- Spread on a cookie sheet.
- Roast for 25 minutes, then flip them over, and roast for another 10 minutes.
Ready to go in the oven along with some roasted Brussels sprouts.
2 thoughts on “Roasted Potatoes”