This is wonderful over a nice fresh summer salad!
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 large handful of fresh parsley/baby spinach/baby kale (any herb or green will do!)
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 medium cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup high quality red wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsps honey
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
(1) Combine all ingredients except olive oil in a food processor and blend until a paste forms.
(2) With the machine running, drizzle in the olive oil to form an emulsion.
(3) Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Adapted from: Serious Eats