This “ice cream” is so yummy… and no sugar added!
- 3 frozen overripe bananas (peel and chop them into pieces before freezing)
- 2 cups frozen blackberries (or try raspberries, cherries, blueberries, etc.)
- 1/4 cup sweet almond milk
- dash vanilla extract
- optional: almonds, chopped
- Add all the ingredients except the almonds to a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy. Adjust the amount of milk to get the right consistency.
- Serve in small dishes.
- Sprinkle each dish with the chopped almonds if desired.
- Enjoy 🙂