Still trying to get the texture right (too gooey), but the taste is wonderful! Can anyone help?
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup ground flaxseed (grind your own immediately before baking to ensure freshness)
- 1 Tbs cinnamon
- 1 Tbs pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- vegan equivalent of 2 large eggs (use your favorite recipe or try one of these!)
- 1/4 cup (gluten free, dairy free) chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin seeds (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a muffin pan with liners.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine all wet ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Sprinkle a few pumpkin seeds and chocolate chips on top of each muffin.
- Fill the muffin pan and bake for about 25 – 30 minutes.
1 thought on “Pumpkin Flaxseed Muffins”