This is the simplest dish to make, and it tastes amazing!
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained (red beans or kidney beans would be good too!)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped (or simply chop up some bagged baby carrots)
- 1 avocado, chopped
- cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon cumin
- Salt to taste
- Cook the quinoa in the vegetable stock for 18 minutes.
- While the quinoa is cooking, sauté the onions in olive oil until golden.
- Add the cumin and sauté for one more minute.
- Add the beans, broccoli, carrots, and salt, and continue to sauté.
- When the quinoa is done, add it to the sauté pan and mix well.
- Remove from heat.
- Top with avocados and cherry tomatoes to serve.
1 thought on “Easy Quinoa Dinner”