I made this one up one night when I had these ingredients on hand. So delicious!
- 1 lb. red or green lentil pasta
- 1 large bunch asparagus
- 1 bag sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 can small white beans
- olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Cut the asparagus into bite sized pieces and toss with some olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Roast the asparagus on a tray for 30 minutes or until done.
- Cook the pasta. Meanwhile sauté the beans in a little olive oil until just barely crispy, and chop up the sun-dried tomatoes.
- Once the pasta is done, toss the pasta, beans, sun-dried tomatoes, asparagus, salt to taste, and a generous amount of olive oil together and serve.
1 thought on “Asparagus Sun-dried Tomato Pasta”