An easy side dish for any meal!
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Heat the oven to 400 F.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into sticks 1/4 to 1/2 inch wide and 3 inches long.
- Toss the sweet potatoes, the spices, and oil in a gallon bag.
- Spread them out on 2 rimmed baking sheets.
- Bake until brown and crisp on the bottom, about 20 minutes, then flip and cook until the other side is crisp, about 10 minutes. Serve hot.
Adapted from: New York Times Cooking